iOptron SmartEQ PRO Portable GoTo Equatorial Mount
Born out of the popular iOptron CubeTM and iEQTM mounts, the SmartEQTM Pro mount is the ultimate Grab N’ Go German equatorial GOTO mount fitting into almost everyone’s budget. It is ideal for visual observation and wide field astrophotography. The compact design and light weight make travelling with the mount easy.
The SmartEQTM Pro is a fully computerized mount with a database of 59,000 objects. It offers the next generation GOTO technology from iOptron. The Go2NovaTM Hand Controller is intuitive with a large LCD screen, with which you can easily set up your telescope and select where you want to navigate.
The Pro also features: metal gear, guiding port, and a polar scope.
The SmartEQTM Pro is universally compatible with any tubes using a Vixen-style dovetail connection, making it useful for beginners as well as hobbyists with multiple tubes.
- Specialized Grab N’ Go mount ideal for visual observer and wide field astro-photographer
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount that is easy to travel with
- Payload: 11 lb (5 kg) (excluding counterweight)
- Mount weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
- Dual-axis servomotor with optical encoder
- Drive motor with 9-speed setting for precise tracking
- Resolution: 0.5 arc second
- Go2NovaTM 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GoTo Technology
- Over 59,000 celestial objects for easy surfing
- Low power consumption (8 AA batteries for 16 hours consecutive tracking)
- Vixen-type dovetail saddle
- 2 lb. counterweight included
- 3/8" threads to fit on camera mount
- Standard 1.25 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod
- Metal worm & gears
- Guiding Port
- Polar Scope included!
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Mounts and Tripods
Marketplace Type Code